On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 14, 2009

War Room Open

That's where I usually am M-F 7:30 am to 11:30 or noon my time, Mountain Time. Eastern time is 9:30 am. ;)

We usually post here: http://community.livejournal.com/toonowrimo if anyone is in the room. It's rather a world wide deal, 24/7. So if you're a writer, come join us.

We all start at a time (say 7:35) and go for 20 minutes/half hour, then report what we've done. Amount of words written, pages edited.

Sometimes it's all business. Sometimes very lively (so I can't recommend readers hang around 'cause not much happens most of the time), but you can drop in and see the time tick by.

And the day is overcast, I don't use an alarm anymore (well, itouch was downstairs getting charged), and I had a restless night, so these words are counting for the first war. ;)

It's also the reason I don't do my blog the first thing anymore. But this has been VERY good for me.

May your work go well today.
Robin (171 words)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]