On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Never Quit

I'm tired from errands and heat and trying to get back into Celta instead of the new Luna universe, and still grieving and rearranging the house with regard to the absence of Tommy...so I wondered what I could say that would be short and pithy and important.

Never quit.

Determination plays a HUGE role in whether you are published. It is the most important quality to have.

So if you want to write...or paint...or be a photographic artist or soft materials artist (like my neighbor next door), never quit.

There, the rule of three, repeated thrice for importance.

May you enjoy all aspects of your evening and night.
Robin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]