On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 22, 2009

Slump

Yes, I'm in one. It's not writer's block. It's trying to figure out this d**n plot for Time Shifter. So I'm not going to whine and grumble, I'm just going back to staring at the ceiling and thinking...more.

May things come easy to you today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mari said...

I posted a comment about this in yesterday's form. LOL Meant to post it in today's form.

Anyway, Good Luck

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! If you ever need to bounce ideas off someone you don't know, feel free to ask! :)

Mare

1:36 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, both of you. As you can see by the newest point, when I gave up the preconceived idea, something else came.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]