On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 22, 2009

Organization -- PDAs? IPhone? ITouch?

I was organized at the day job, am terribly disorganized here...and since my pda crashed I've been lost.

So I am going to visit the mac store and see about an iphone or itouch. I bought a mobipocket and was just disgusted with it (it is in my giveaway bag to Lupus this am). The calendar system was terrible...having to put in a weeks worth of catsitting on every single day.

I also want one that will read ebooks, hopefully .lit. So those are my 2 big requirements which don't seem so bad.

I had itunes on my desktop and it wrecked the computer. It took a lot of space, wanted to connect all the time and in a priority manner, would look for updates all the time. I hate when that happens. I don't want my computer updating or connecting without me being aware of it (except the virus stuff). If there's a way to turn that off, I do it.

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm a little grumpy. I'm at the end of week 2 of housesitting and the 2 hour chunk out of my day to check on this is really getting to me. I'd never work as a professional housesitter.

That's all, except you DO need to be organized to keep deadlines straight...like the Luna proposal due June 1, Heart Journey due December 1, Luna proposal due April 1, 2010, Time Shifter due April 30 (why did I DO that?)...see what happens?

May you keep all your deadlines straight today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]