On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Win Guardian of Honor - ARC of Heart Change TODAY!

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm giving away one of each!

May you win something today!
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Schwartzberg said...

Ooh. How do I enter? I really want Heart Choice!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Follow the Link above! To Barbara Vey's Publisher's Weekly Blog and just make a comment. ;)

You don't need to register for the site.

And I need to change the title to Heart Change...urgh!

Robin

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still not sure how to enter to win this, but, I have gone over to BV's site and hopefully I have left a comment in the right spot. I left in under her current blog, I couldn't figure out where else to leave a message. I would love to win a copy of Heart CHange ARC.

Tine

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Robin,


I left my comment on Barbara's site.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]