On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 09, 2009

Back in print! -- Summoning Series

Just got a note that the Summoning series is back in print. Checked on amazon.com and found this was true. Now to contact all the folks who wanted Guardian...

May you smile today. LOTS.

Love,
Robin

6 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Yay! I'm thrilled for you and us!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tannun said...

I'd wondered why they show your books as sold out on Luna's page, and no links to the eformat versions like they do for authors such as Laura Anne Gilman.

If they weren't going to have more press runs of the book, the least they could do was offer the ebooks.

But maybe that's a contractual issue?

It doesn't seem like they were supporting you or your books.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Woohoo! I'd been wanting to buy Guardian for a friend, and now I can. :D Congrats!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

Oh, that's terrific. Yay!

7:56 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, all. Tannun, I don't have the e-rights. I'm not sure why this happened, but I'm plenty glad to see them back it print!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I don't feel as bad that I have two copies of Guardian...

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]