On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Win Guardian of Honor / ARC of Heart Change TOMORROW

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm giving away one of each!

May you enjoy yourself today!
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So how do we go about entering for the contest? I'm always up for trying to win one of your books :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I have been wanting to read your Luna series. It looks really.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

And I did notice this morning that your Luna series is back in print. I saw them NEW on Amazon :).

6:08 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

You will have to follow the link and make a comment like "I'm interested in winning Robin D. Owens' books..." ;) Of course I put Guardian up before I realized it was back in print, I may just buy a couple because I'm very low myself.

Barbara Vey has been very good to me over the last couple of years. So I'm honored to give her something for her anniversary party.

Robin

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]