On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Passages -- Worldbuilding

Heart Fate has a lot about Passages -- the fugues that free a person's Flair. So does Heart Change, I didn't anticipate it happening that way, but so it turned out. I'm a little nervous about talking so much about it in both books back to back.

But after this I don't anticipate doing anything but mentioning Passage.

Sigh.

In Heart Change, Signet helps the child Avellana Hazel through her Passages and Cratag is aware of Laev Hawthorn's. I think we have actual scenes with two of them (of three) of Avellanas, and bits of the rest.

So just letting you know...
May your days be full of sunshine.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]