On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Heart Change is SUBMITTED

Photobucket

No doubt there will be copy edits and regular edits, but the manuscript itself has been emailed to my editor's assistant.

My revisions are done for a while.

Whew.

Mentor had a fairly big problem with the climax and end of the book and wanted more action so I expanded the fight scenes a little.

Now to turn my mind to proposals of newer stories....
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

/CHEERS!!!!!

How long does the process take from this point? I know they set the book for Nov release, but is it possible to move it up with the book done?

6:22 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I Tannun. There will be the copy edits and the "page proofs." I don't know how these will look since we will be doing them electronically.

Berkley decides whether to move the book up, but I'd imagine that the November 2009 date is solid.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]