On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Award of Excellence Finalist!

I was told before I gave my workshop that Heart Fate had finalled in the paranormal category. I turned red. I am SO pleased. This is important to me because the contest is judged by readers, and also because this is my local chapter. Much merriment in the house! (Ok, Tommy ate his rabbit and licked his paw, Dingo ate his crunchy food and went back outside, but I danced around!).

THANK YOU, CRW.

Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Alessa Ellefson said...

Congratulations :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

THanks a lot. Always a wonderful thing when your local group likes your work!

Robin

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]