On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wordcount Competition, Measuring Youself By Others

Don't measure yourself by others, you and your process are unique.

I always have this problem of needing to equal others' wordcount, even though I KNOW every writer is different...So, for the new year I will try harder NOT to measure myself by others, and be happy when I meet MY OWN Goals.

May we all be pleased with ourselves.
Robin

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]