On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Couldn't Resist, Cat Editor



A good writer WILL accept editing, especially changes that two or more people have said will clarify.

May you be clear today.
Robin

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely photo and website!
Shaw a comment about Heart Fate written by Eloisa James in her column at Barnes and Noble. You can get the link at her site if you have not read it yet.
I shaw the website mentioned in your blog yesterday too - I agree with it, loved the book, even though my "heart" remains with T'Ash.
Will get my copy of Echoes tomorrow... finally! and will be "dead" to the world till I finish reading it.
Thanks for the fun!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I like that, is that a lol cat? ican hav cheez burger?

Janice~

10:28 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, Janice, I get LOL cats every day and I usually laugh. Can't laugh too often during the day.

Anon, thanks for the info about Eloisa James, and T'Ash and Zanth always manage to show up...

Hope you enjoy Echoes In The Dark,
Robin

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]