On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

On Publisher's Weekly Blog!

Ok, I just got this and it's still Tuesday night so I haven't actually seen what she's said, but I'm sending you there and hoping we both get excited. It's BEHIND the cut. I'm very pleased.



Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that your book is featured in my PW blog, Beyond Her Book, on Wednesday. Be sure to have your friends comment on how wonderful you and your book are.

www.publishersweekly.com/BeyondHerBook

Best,

Barbara
--
Barbara Vey
Contributing Editor
Publishers Weekly
Beyond Her Book blog
www.publishersweekly.com/BeyondHerBook



May you have simple pleasures today.
Robin

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Pinky P said...

That was a really nice review and I totally agree!

I'm the trade buyer for a college bookstore and I look at the blogs on PW nearly every day and know others do too, so this is great exposure.

6:14 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks! Actually, I couldn't find it...so I guess I'd better look again.

Robin

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link to me right to the site. I had to scroll down one day's worth of blog to find it, but, it was a very nice article. I have to agree with the reviewer, and I am eagerly awaiting more books in the series.

Tine

11:00 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, thanks, I found it "behind the cut." :)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a comment for you Robin but ended up under other category...sorry.

Isn't it nice to see nice things said about your writing.

Ruth

9:19 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ruth, it's lovely to have outer validation, a real drug!

robin

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]