On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Retreat Fills Up Today

Photobucket

It filled up last January 1 very quickly (week 1), and as you might recall I moved around the 10+ days I was there (I taught, too).

This time I want room 9. It is a very wonderful room (with spa tub), and since Stephanie Bond usually gets it Week 1, I decided to go to Week 2.

Mainly because I don't want to be travelling on my (and my new niece's) birthday, and I want to see her 1 year birthday.

So, if you're serious about writing and yearning for a Hermit Week away, consider this.

May your day be wonderful, the start of a joyous year.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEWS YEAR MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH
[CLICK BELLOW FOR THE CARD]

http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg

11:50 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Lovely card, Thank you. Happy New Year to you and yours, let the blessings flow!

Robin

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]