On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Labyrinths

The first December I did my website, on my Free Your Artist I worked with labyrinths. As those of you know who follow the Heart Series, I have used the Great Labyrinth from Heart Duel on. Since that part of Heart Duel was written before I was published, it's been a long time since I've been interested in labyrinths.

I first became interested in labyrinths as a meditation tool when I visited Grace Cathedral in San Francisco a longish while back. So I wrote about it and after I got published a local group put a labyrinth path in the old Elitch Gardens Carousel House. Since it's across the street from my post office, I visit it fairly often. I recall walking it, hoping HeartMate would win the RITA, being stuck with Heart Thief...I try to walk it the winter solstice.

So here are some pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

May your mind be quiet and peaceful today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]