On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Win a copy of Echoes In The Dark

NOTE: If you pop online to the holiday open house, and, I think, post something, you will be considered for the book.

I am at the HQ open house today, and had offered an ARC, but since I have my copies, it will be a real book.

I'll be popping in every few hours. When I get up in the am, etc.

May you enjoy the start of the holidays.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane P said...

So how do we win a copy of this lovely book. It seems like we have been waiting impatiently for it already.
Snow is in our forecast so shopping in the mall is out-maybe online shopping this weekend after I curl up with a book for several hours.My tree & decorations up so I can read by my tree. ;)

8:36 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

If you come to the website and post, I believe the moderator will choose from those there to win various books, one of which is Echoes In The Dark.

Robin

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]