On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 15, 2008

Upcoming Give Aways

I will be giving away a couple more copies of Echoes in the Dark, one at the Knight Agency Chat this Thursday, another at a friend's holiday blog. I'll let you know of the date when it's finalized.

May you enjoy giving.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

That sounds interesting.

3:44 AM  
Blogger catlover1955 said...

Can't wait for release of Echoes...
but hate to see the story come to an end. I'll miss Lladrana and the Exotiques as much as Bri missed Elizabeth after the Snap.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy. There's only about a month left 'til Echos is released right? I reaaly want to read it, but at the same time I don't want the series to end.

8:51 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

All right, The Knight Agency chat will be Thursday at 12:30 pm Eastern time at theknightagency.com

And Echoes is supposed to be coming out December 31/January 1, so just a little more than 2 weeks. I hope you enjoy the end.

Robin

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]