On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 29, 2008

NaNo Winner

Photobucket

Photobucket

4:37 p.m. Friday...and now on to messing with the pages for critique today, the proposal that's been alluring...

May you do something fulfilling today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Silver Phoenix said...

Congratulations! I've never been able to do it, myself. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a poet, not a prosist. ;-)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Congrats on your win.

I did it too, I wrote my 50k word nano story.

I'm tired and will take a break for a couple of days.

2:20 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I've taken a break, and I've thought hard about my option story. 'We' had a great time critiquing it (someone brought 2 pages of villain POV to make him scarier, another 5 pages, I brought 15) on Saturday.

Like the original Ruis of Heart Thief, I have another unsympathetic hero. But my clever subconscious set up a way to make him more sympathetic...you should see my poor pages, all written all over. ;)

Robin

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]