On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 24, 2008

I am HERE Today

Today is the "Night of Writing Dangerously" for the Denver Nannos. I have been here since 11:30 am and have gotten good work done (Passage! Sex!), and will be here for a while yet. I'm not sure when I'll leave. I'd like to experience the evening ambiance and don't really want to drive during rush hour.

Now the trees outside the window are black silhouettes against a darkening bluish sky and night is falling.

I did well, but someone during an hour long word war did more than I will today. Of course I did have a rather fidgety child next to me most of the day, and the place we are is absolutely beautiful...a Chinese teahouse, all pale yellow walls and dark mahogany furniture. Why didn't I know of this place before?

Anyway, I enjoyed my stay here and I'll definitely be doing NaNoWriMo next year.

May you be pleased with your surroundings today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]