On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scheduling

I am getting (again) my schedule down. Up and turn on the machines, feed the cats, work. Then check email. Break (today it was lunch with Mom). Additional work on writing or promo or whatever in the pm. Today I worked on my website. The Free Your Artist Page always takes the greatest amount of time and thought (or vice versa).

I will be making my plane reservations for SC late October in the next few days, so if anyone has any requests, let me know...

Friday I will be going up to Georgetown to take some research pics, see the trees, and I'll be driving my Mom and me in her car.

That's it for the day. May you have a good rhythm today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]