On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 12, 2008

Signing tonight 7pm -- Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers' Colorado Gold Conference

It's that time of year again and starting this afternoon, I'm going to be gone to RMFW. Since my friend Sharon Mignerey isn't here, I didn't take a room, so I'll be coming home. I've popped home to check on the cats anyway, and I do love my waterbed...

This evening Jeanne Stein will be speaking and we'll have a public signing at 7pm. I'll probably be back home late.

Tomorrow I do a new seminar, 10 things you need in your first 3 pages...and I'm fretting about it.

Anyway that's it. Rainy today in Denver and Dingo is appalled that outside is WET.

May you enjoy your Friday.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Any chance your seminar will be taped and posted on youtube.com?

Or recorded for an ipod?

Gotta use the technology, so those of us that live worlds away can still 'tune' in.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May be it's only in my computer but your blogs are down, down the page for the last few days! Well no problem they are worth reading.

Had a wonderful time reading Heart Fate and look forward to more in the series. Do you have a couple for the third one yet?

Will re-read Heart Fate or start from Heart Mate and read all while I wait for Echoes in the Dark.
Wish you could produce more books each year. You can see I am a greedy person!

Hope you are having a wonderful time at the Rocky Mountain writers conference. All readers will be reaping the results, I think.

6:45 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

anon, one of my pics must be too large, will work on it, tannun, they are always recorded but on cassette or cd.


Anon, THANKS!
Robin

7:10 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ok, pic should be fixed.

Of the 3 books I recently sold, Heart Change is Cratag Maytree and Signet D'Marigold (both seen in Heart Duel, Cratag in Heart Fate, too).

Heart Journey is Del (Helena D'Elcampane, older woman, adventurer and cartographer) and younger man (Cerasus - Raz - Cherry, seen in Heart Fate).

Third couple will be Laev Hawthorn (probably, sliding down to the next generation a couple of decades -- and a woman I'm not sure of, maybe a Licorice...)

Love
Robin

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]