On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tone

I recently saw a review that said Heart Dance and Heart Fate are similar in tone. That puzzled me a little, but I finally decided that "tone" is "style" or "voice" and most of my work would be similar. Some books might be lighter, have more light or dark moments, but it would still be my voice.

So, may you know your own voice today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]