On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pirate....

Which Pirate are you most like?
Your Result: You Are Most Like Elizabeth Swann!!
 

You are daring and independent. You hate being restricted and are likely to get in some trouble for your freespirited acts. And yet you still have that civil, proper side of you. People look to you for a great idea.

You Are Most Like Jack Sparrow!!
 
You Are Most Like Will Turner!!
 
You Are Most Like Barbossa!!
 
Which Pirate are you most like?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Aaaargghh! May you go swashbuckling through your day.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbarossa o Barbarosa = pink/red beard!
Italian Spanish
Here you have again your exciting but notorious and dangerous red man!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Silver Phoenix said...

I am entirely disappointed in myself. I also scored Elizabeth Swann, but I was hoping for Captain Jack.

Oh, well. Something to aspire to, I suppose! :-)

7:30 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Exactly, anon. I considered making Cratag a redhead, but he has been on stage and people would have had some sort of idea in their heads. Same with Laev.

Silver, I am happy with Elizabeth...
Robin

6:36 PM  
Blogger Silver Phoenix said...

I'm disappointed because I've always wanted to be a scallywag. Alas!

Oh, well. At least Elizabeth got to kiss everyone. I suppose I can take some comfort in that. :-)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]