On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 04, 2008

May Website Update - ARC of Heart Fate Contest, Celta World Map

All right, the wonderful Rae Monet took pity on me and updated my website very quickly when I sent the info to her today, including the interactive intro page where we swapped out the cover for Keepers of the Flame to Heart Fate.

Also new:
As usual, the Free Your Artist Page with motivational quote, creativity exercise, fun links like monthly ecards and divination and affirmation. Actually there are two affirmations as I left a previous one on. This is always my most time consuming page, but I've actually used it to jump start myself sometimes by going through the Artist Archives....

CONTEST: An ARC of Heart Fate (and this time I might even fix the choreography problem that went out in the two I gave away at Romantic Times).

READS: An excerpt of ECHOES OF THE DARK. This is from Chapter 3, I can only hope the setup and the scene makes sense. If it doesn't I may try for something else, but I'm experimenting with other chapters than 1 or 2.

WORLDS: Check CELTA, which has an actual world map (talked about here before), of Celta.

That should be it.
Smooches, and may you enjoy the site as much as I do.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]