On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 07, 2008

Revising

NEXT CONTEST QUESTION:
7. What is the name of the fictitious town where the Crazy H ranch is located? Answer at www.cindyspencerpape.com


I've spent the whole morning cleaning up chapters 1-5 of the last Luna book. I discovered an extra scene I'd forgotten about and included it and that meant finessing other scenes a little.

I'm irritated because no real progress is being made, and I've been working mostly on these chapters all week. Not sure what is going on, but I need to get my butt in the chair more often.

Sigh.

OTOH, if you polish the first chapters enough to pull the reader in, hopefully they'll stick with you throughout the book....

May the day go well.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]