On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Weather, Schedule, Wishing for Spring Contest

First, the SECOND question in the Wishing for Spring Contest.

2. What is the name of the horse in Elyssa Lynne's SERVANT OF MAGIC? Answer at www.elssalynne.com

All of the questions, including my own, are listed on my website home page. I might have made the place where my answer can be found tough to find. I DO, after all, have a huge site.

Now, weather. Snowy, didn't go out, have been reading the last few days...since I got Tommy. His schedule seems to be up at 5 am, which is not really working for me. Mistral is hissing more rarely, and I think Tommy has realized he's #2 cat. I have not been writing, and got a blinding headache today (which doesn't happen often). Hope to really get back into a groove tomorrow.

May you enjoy any magic that comes your way.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]