On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tommy

Mistral has the awful Rrroooowwwwwwwlllll when she can't find me...or she did yesterday morning. She likes being the only cat, I knew that, but I'll have about 4 weeks (1 at a time) where I'll be gone this year, so I thought I should get her/us some companionship. It would be nice to have a lap sitting cat, too, and an older one who might be more submissive.

Tommy is the second one over on the link. He is thinner and longer and livelier than I'd thought, and he "talks" like Mistral. Mistral hates me because I have betrayed her and loathes Tommy, only hissing. Tommy growls back. He is declawed but has most his teeth and is fast and can jump and run. Mistral has all her claws, but only one tooth, still has her cold and limps from what we think is arthritis in one hip.

It's been an interesting day and a half.

And, you know, Tommy has this awful rrrrooooowwwwwlllll when he can't find me....

May you enjoy the people in your day.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

It did say that he is a talker...

6:31 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

You know, I somehow missed that. But two talking kitties...for me that's incredible.

Robin

11:03 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

They think they are Fams!

8:18 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Oh, definitely, they know they run the show.

Robin

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]