On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 10, 2008

One Day At A Time -- Themes

Contest Question
10. Who is the cowboy that has his arm draped around the neck of his horse on the cover of SACRED GROUND? Answer at: www.ritaritr.com

Mistral and Tommy and I are taking this one day at a time. Mistral is still sick, they are not quite bonding. Tommy is still skinny.

One of the themes I occasionally explore is living in the present moment, not worrying, enjoying each moment of each day. I like this theme because it is something I think is important and which I, myself, rarely reach.

So may you enjoy every moment of the day today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]