On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Contest Question

Tried getting on before and couldn't get through to Blogger. My contest question went up today:
8. What is the fragrance of the flying horses (volarans) of Lladrana? Answer at http://robindowens.com

Mistral is sick again and I am worried. Tommy seems to be settling in. I'm just sort of hanging in there, got some writing done today and some yesterday, Thursday, when Mistral had bad trouble breathing, I got about 150 words done.

Time to give her a pill (she was on two but she's doing a little better). Maybe she'll take it in a pill pocket (treat), but I'll probably have to haul her out from behind the bed. Just hoping I could have her for a while more yet.

So, that's that.

Tip: Sometimes you can lose yourself in your writing, try hard.

May you have pleasure today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]