On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Slug

I've been a slug the last few days with regard to the writing. Taking care of home stuff, emails, etc. (still not the website though, sigh).

I AM waiting to hear from my agent and/or editor about how to proceed, but if I was daring, I guess I'd just go ahead and write the story the way I want to...of course there is always the possibility that they would then reject the story...

Anyway, no excuses, just general slugishness. Bleh.

May you be vitalized today,
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably just the mid-winter blues. If you don't want to go out into that glorious white winterland you and I share (side glances out the window at last night's southern VT dusting of snow that's made the old yucky stuff look pretty again for the skiing tourists), go sit by a window in the sunshine for a while. The vitamin D will help. :D

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say just write it. Editing is usually easier than starting out with a blank page, imho. :-)

And maybe get some vitamin C (and D; I believe in the magical cure that is sunshine). I find orange juice in a sunny window makes everything way better.

7:28 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks folks. I'll definitely look for vitamin D.

Robin

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]