On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 15, 2008

Librarian -- Core Paranormal Authors

My Mom is an ex-librarian. My Dad had a library degree. I do too. So when anything hits the library world with my name in it (like when Library Journal said Heart Thief was one of the 5 best romances of 2003). I am thrilled. My Mom is happy.

Got this from a friend:

article
http://rusq.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/47n2/PDFs/alert_collect.pdf

May you have a very cool (and not bitterly cold or snowy) day.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Congratulations! That is a great (and well-deserved) compliment!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Your mother and father must be busting a gut.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin - Congratulations! How exciting to see yourself in the 'trade' mag of the library world. As a librarian (and aspiring writer) myself, I can see why you would be so excited about it. And your mum and dad must be soooo proud.
cheers

12:17 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks! I am very, very pleased.

Robin

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]