On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Life Style

Photobucket

I just realized that I didn't post today. I haven't finished my wordcount, either, so I'll have to get back to that.

I've been thinking deeply about my life, my writing schedule, my life. I don't have a family, so I can hole up here in my house and not see or speak to anyone in person for days. I'm not sure this is healthy.

At times in the past, I've gone to my local coffee house for work, and I think that I will have to institute a Tuesday/Thursday out of the house.

As for the writing schedule, the schedule itself has hit the skids, but I am writing, so that's ok.

Anyway it's late and I want to do some work.

So take care and have a good evening.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

I love your books and can't wait to get my greedy paws on more of them, but if the cost is you hiding away in the house with your computer, I'll be more patient.

It's a great idea to have set days that you force yourself to get out. Go and 'refill the well', relax and see what is going on outside.

May your muse keep chatting in your ear, but allow you a coffee break or three. *G*

9:35 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Feyrhi (nice cat), tomorrow will be my first day out...slogging through snow, though. I'll dress warmly because Common Grounds can be cool until lots of body heat warms it up.

The writing is going well, and I plan on sewing scenes together tomorrow.

Robin

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]