On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Inspiration

When it comes (cuz often it doesn't), grab it and write! Do not hesitate! If your computer is slow and your word processing program doesn't load, use a different one. Write with pen/pencil and paper. Dictate into a recorder.

Write!

Something is up with the computer...I don't know if it's the new update of Firefox I downloaded messing with my firewall or not, but I've had to reboot several times today to reset my cable. Just unplugging and putting it back didn't work.

But I did get my wordcount done today, more even, as I had an inspiration surge. AND THE MORE YOU WRITE THE MORE THAT WILL COME TO YOU.

I hope you had a lovely day. Night has fallen here, so have a good evening and night, and a productive one if you so choose!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]