On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 26, 2007

Who Influenced You?

There are no writers in my family, but my Mom tells little vignette stories as we travel or go along or while she is on the phone to me. I think her mother, too, had a writing talent but no ambition to write.

So I think that's where the story-telling gene came from....I know she'll enjoy my stories, I enjoy hers and she shaped my world view, of course.

WHEW! I gave Mom an author copy of Keepers of the Flame with the proviso that there might be glaring errors and she said she reached pg. 157 and saw no errors and was enjoying the book.

This is a relief. The horrible error I saw may be one of those minor things people don't notice, or notice and pass by....

May you enjoy your family today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]