On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 16, 2007

L'Appel de la Lune

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love the cover, but obviously have screwed up my scanner glass. It seems to work with documents but not pics....urgh. Maybe it's time for a new one...

Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Dayna_Hart said...

Ca c'est magnifique.

or

That's beautiful. :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you. Yes, it's wonderful.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does the title translate into? It kind of looks like "Robe of the Moon" ~_^ but I don't have a french-english dictionary to hand, so instead I get to show my ignorance to all.

Tine

9:08 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I think it's Moon Called, or The Moon's Call, or The Call of the Moon....
Robin

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]