On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 23, 2007

Old Copy Edits, Page Proofs

I've been cleaning and found some old copy edits/page proofs/galleys of more recent books. I've decided not to save them.

The single print sided ones I'll recycle myself and print on both sides. The double sided ones I'll put in the recycling bin.

I don't anticipate my books to be deathless classics. If I were J.K. Rowling or Nora Roberts it might be one thing, but me being me, I'd just as soon save trees.

May you all be pleased with your decisions today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]