On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sunrise at the Beach

Got the photos back, some are excellent, others are grainy and I don't know whether that's because of the camera or the processing (I only got them on disk so I may go back and get some prints). WARNING, I HAVE 20 PHOTOS OF SUNRISE AND SUNSET ON THE BEACH....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May you enjoy your view today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger talia pente said...

LOL!Well since you live in a land-locked state, I suppose that is not surprising.

;)

talia

5:19 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

You know, I have never actually lived next to the beach in all of my life before that week. Vacationed near and gone to it now and then, but not, like ON.

Robin

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]