On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 09, 2007

Posts, Research

Yesterday was my 1000th post. Some were more than one day, but if I were Anne Bolyen, I'd be on my way out....

The sun is just up (got it rising but before I located the camera it was yellow instead of orange). I'm the only one down here for the moment.

I haven't gotten as much done as expected and I have several rationalizations for that --- one of which is that the fruit drink I've been drinking is (unknown to me since I didn't check the ingredients for high fructose corn syrup until yesterday noon) alcoholic. Not much, but probably enough to up the distraction level.

Yesterday Gabrielle (Cate Tiernan) and I went to Magnolia Plantation. We didn't make it to Middleton Place. A very interesting setting and helped a little with First Grove. And I have a map, so that should help too.

Looks like the router is dying, so off I go. Would like to really hit the story today.

May you get a lot of your current project completed.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

Good thing you're not Anne Bolyen, then! Yay for 1000 posts!

-Catie

9:42 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Catie!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]