On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Outted

I am still on Eastern time, and I woke up not knowing where I was...so here's a little bit I wrote last week.

All right. I firmly believe that a person must laugh at themselves to keep perspective on the world. So that's why I'm telling this story (and because Anna DeStefano is going to tell it too, this week).

Part of the reason that I didn't get much done Monday - Wednesday was that I was drinking this "fruit juice" in bottles. Now, I didn't really look at the ingredients of the fruit juice until Wednesday noon to check if it had High Fructose Corn Syrup which I am not eating anymore.

It didn't.

It had malt liquor.

Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Fruit....(I drank 3 flavors). Of course, being a rum drinker "Captain Morgan" should have tipped me off so I wouldn't tipple...but that didn't happen. And, sure, it's not VERY alcoholic. But, like, anything that can distract me, will.

There's the story. Sometimes I feel very naive.
May you enjoy laughing today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]