On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Keepers of the Flame, Snow, Website

Rae Monet and I are working on my website -- since Bookshelf is a shambles and I want an intro page sort of like Julie Garwood's (without the flash animations, just rollover links), i.e. a ROOM with interesting objects in it that will link to other pages.

And with the website project I did a search for Keepers of the Flame and found that some links on the net DO go to amazon -- and straight to Guardian of Honor. **Sigh** I have a suspicion what happened, but I'm biting my tongue.

Snow is supposed to fall tomorrow. I worry about the cat I've banished to the porch (he came in for a while but CANNOT be trusted not to spray when out of sight). I've been trying to figure out how to keep him in. I can't lock him in a small room, he's more feral than tame.

So that's the news. Another memorial service Wednesday.

May you accomplish much today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just took a look at the bookshelf site and I like how you have set it up. Very neat and cleaned up and very easy to access which ever book has taken my fancy. I am looking forward to seeing more updates on your website.

I am not having any luck seeing today's blog, but I am able go back in time (~_^) so I can write this.

Keep up the great work and write, write, WRITE!!

Tine

1:20 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Wow, I didn't know that Rae had uploaded it. It was such a mess, and we did the final edits just a couple of hours ago. I hope you'll like the new intro page (not flash) that we're still working on. Thus the new pics of the office (and I took about 10 of my stack of books and several of Bittersweet -- "Myx" in Heart Dance.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]