On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Testing -- Heart Choice Animated .gif

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm working on updating my website and wanted a short blurb...

smooches,
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaelle said...

Oh, that is good. I like.

5:29 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks. For reasons unknown to me, I can't seem to find a way to view these as animations on my computer...so up it went. The Bookshelf page is coming along fine.

Robin

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]