On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 13, 2007

RWA--Friday

I'm awake and have tea. There's some left over Christian cake from some party my roommate went to. Yesterday was the seminar, breakfast, lots of talking and hanging out, here, dinner with Single Title authors of Harlequin (which means the Luna gang). It doesn't sound like much, but I was exhausted by last night.

I've been hanging with the FF&P crowd, or Linnea, or both. Went to the bookstore and bought books, should go down and sign my stock.

Today: Appt with my Berkley Editor
Berkley Book Signing (they give away free books)
Seminar with Linnea (I've been pimping that and will immediately go to work on it following this)
Party, Party, Party.

Actually it's only Berkley Party (though Linnea invited me to Bantam's too), and HQ's huge and bodacious dance party which is THE party of the convention.

Did a little work yesterday, very minor.

May you balance your outside and inside needs today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]