On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 23, 2007

Binge Writing

Yes, I do it, sometimes I have to. One last L-O-N-G push should see the line corrections onto the computer. This took a lot longer than anticipated, I'll have to remember.

If the printer gods are with me, Keepers of the Flame should go out today/tonight.

May your work go easier today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting closer to finishing this book... and so starting the next Heart Fate!

If you have read the last HP, could I ask you a question? I do not know if I missed the link or JKR made a mistake/ommission; & since our book is being read by the next in line I cannot check and cannot find any mention about this in any of the websites I have checked. Would you mind if I ask you? pls?

1:52 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sure, reader, email me at robin @ robindowens . com and let me know. Maybe put Blog question in the subject.

Robin

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about Gryffindor's sword whereabouts. I have sent email


Hope to get Heart Dance soon to cheer me up.

Thanks

8:41 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Reader, I don't think I have the answer for you. That puzzled me, too, but I'll give it my best shot.

Robin

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]