On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 24, 2007

No Post Friday

I have had a very bad day. A domestic crises $4500 day (paid in advance for work tomorrow).

Yes, I love the old house. Yes old houses cost a lot of money.

Friday I will be supervising plumbing, and later eating myself silly on ice cream or taking to my bed and pulling the cover over my head or somehow trying to get over the Bad Days.

No word count today, hope to try and cope tomorrow. All/any plans shambles.

**whine** oh, poor ME.

Being single means I can't hide my head in the sand and must deal with STUFF when it comes up. Of course it means no arguments about domestic crises, I guess.

It's not too early to go to bed, so I will.

May you have a WONDERFUL day.
Robin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending Goooood Vibrations!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that's the biggest challenge about being single, plumbing and other home disaasters, as well as car stuff, are all on you.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

Oh dear. *hugs and hugs*

2:41 AM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Hugs, Robin! I can relate. Honestly, the only thing I miss about being married (two husbands shown the door, I guess I'm not a team player)is the fixing, lifting, carrying, and dealing with the ways the outer world can crumble when we least expect it! A pox on things that break! (Which includes cars, as Annie Mac said.) I'm lifting a spoon filled with chocolate fudge ice cream in your honor! I hope the process is as effortless as possible!

11:33 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

It's turned out to be very, very bad. The street will have to be closed and dug up, the entire line replaced. So much for all my writing income this year. Completion date anticipated Thursday, no water drainage availabe. I can wash dishes and dump the water in my back yard...

Thank heaven's that Common Grounds is open 6:30 am to 11pm (closing 10 pm Sunday). I'm spending most of my time here.

This is all I'm going to say about it, just because I've reached the point where it is too painful to talk of.

Thanks for all the good wishes.
Robin

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]