On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 21, 2007

My Critique, ARC, Copy Edits Available

I am offering a critique of a proposal, an autographed ARC of Heart Dance, and the copy edits for Heart Quest (see how Robin writes and is corrected, or revises) for the annual Diabetes auction put on by Brenda Novak.

Critique: This will be a line edit if you want, and as tough as you want...
Item: 815256


ARC of Heart Dance. I'll print this out landscape, both sides of the page, and depending upon time (and winner's wishes) may or may not bind, will personalize with one of my blessings...hmmm, haven't thought of one -- something like "Enjoy life and Dance," or something.
Item: 818902: 818902

Copy Edits of Heart Quest. Ok, these ARE huge, single sided manuscript pages. And since it's Berkley, I don't know that I had more than 4 pages of edits all total, including, I think, 3 pages that I added, some paragraph and line changes. But you can see the raw product or see how Berkley likes (or my editor Cindy Hwang) likes things done.
Item: 818717, 818717

This is for a very good cause. May you take a step forward in your own writing today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]