On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 11, 2007

In Person Networking -- Romancing the Rockies

Just finished talking with my friend Linnea Sinclair who is here for the Romancing the Rockies conference. Excellent discussion of everything from childhoods to real estate to, of course, publishing.

On line is GREAT, and very good for introverts like me, but nothing can really beat personal one-on-ones with other writers. Very supportive.

Anyway a couple of things. I will be going to Archon this year (Linnea convinced me), and for the conference today, if any of you are local, please note there is a public booksigning this evening and you can see the link above.

I'll be there, all dressed up and prepared to be witty and charming, and will have the art layout for Keepers of the Flame, not the final cover, but close, they think.

I'll also be floating around to various seminars and participating. As well as giving one of the last seminars of the day on Saturday. Wallet calendars will be available, so drop on by.

May you get all the support you need today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]