On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Song Of Marwey

The website that had my online serial novella, Song of Marwey (prequel to Guardian of Honor) was recently revamped and Song was taken down.

Well, it's up again for a while, though it will alternate with stories by other Luna authors.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At the time, I DID make a cover for it, because I wanted to. ;) I got the images from a couple of places, but also got permission to use them.


Here's the link: Song of Marwey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read it at website: very nice. It might be a good idea to publish a book with several of your short stories about this serie and Celta(Cliff Clover, again!)...and maybe an introduction to a new one?... what do you think!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome cover, Robin!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Teresa D'Amario said...

I LOVED Song Of Marwey. It was my introduction to the Luna books, and I truly found myself fascinated. Thanks for sharing Robin! (Like my new screen name? Used to be MsIsis). I think I'll do a reread of it since work is slow this morning.

I also think you made a great cover for it.

8:51 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, folks.

I'm not very good at short stories, I write long. There are some characters I've had in mind for shorts, though, Claif Clover is one, a secondary character in upcoming Heart Dance is another. I actually started one called Heart & Sword (set on the starship Nuada's Sword), a prequel to the Celta series. Also Koz in the Summoning series deserves his own story and I don't have time to do that in the last two Summoning books.

I have a little list...

Teresa, LIKE your screen name, though MsIsis was nice, too.

Take care,
Robin

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Yay! Robin, hold onto that link, because I discovered that even though my story's no longer listed in the Library under Luna, the link from my website still takes readers to the right place. So they don't seem to actually be removing them from the site. Whew!

4:03 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, Jeri, I often go hunting for the link... I'm SO glad that our stories will be up, in rotation, but up!

Robin

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]