On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Inspiration

This is a picture that inspired me for Protector of the Flight and Calli's ranch. It's obviously a FARM, but it gave the general feeling of her spread.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TOOK THIS SHOT OR WHETHER IT IS COPYRIGHTED. IF YOU KNOW PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL EITHER TAKE OFF OR GIVE CREDIT AND LINK...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

May inspiration fill you with happiness today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Ah! the Mountains! Nice.

They are majestic, aren't they?

BTW - Happy Valentines Day!!

Also, I was forced to switch to the new Blogger this past weekend. Not too happy. My new post screen was like looking into a mirror ..it was a screen within a screen. Very strange - messed with my mind.

I hope you have good luck with it!

4:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, the pic is excellent inspiration. If you want to know what part of Calli's ranch looked like, there it is.

Being single and not dating, I tend to ignore Valentine's day, especially since it was my late father's birthday. ;)

The new blogger. I have re-done my internet toolbar because the old blogger kept giving me (we don't have your account). So now I have the new log in page. An extra step. I haven't checked to see if it has all my files. I doubt it...

Take care,
Robin

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]