On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Strippers

I saw this and read the blog.... and Jim is right, we don't talk about this, but it definitely is THE bottom line in the publishing world.



May you write without worrying about publishing today (and that is a TRUE blessing).
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Hey Robin!!

Just wanted to let you know that I bought Protector of the Flight from Fictionwise a couple of days ago. It takes me a bit longer reading them from a PC because I can't take it into the bedroom with me, LOL
But...

I LOVED it!!!

Oh wow, there was so much detail!

I'd enjoy waxing poetic about the imagery, the characters and to touch base on a few of my favorite descriptive phrases and scenes, but I don' want to flood your comment box with spoilers.
:-D

You know what I like best?
Well, one of them anyway,

Is that you keep us in touch with the previous Exotiques and how THEIR relationships are growing and how they relate in the new story.
The feeling that you are building a "family" and that we are also becoming part of that family as we read their adventures is a wondrous thing.

Robin, you should feel so good and proud of this series.

I connected with Cali,her struggles and her joys. I enjoyed the kids too ... it was/is a nice touch and it fit.

Oh this is SO hard, wanting to talk about all the parts that touched me and made want to not stop reading - and I can't.
Not here anyway. Besides, I bet you are hearing accolades all over the place for this book.
*grin*

Well deserved, Robin.
Well deserved indeed.

HUGS!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Michele,

THANKS!! And feel free to drop by the Luna discussion board and rile things up there...

http://community.eharlequin.com/webx?13@79.wHoaaB7R0L1.2@.4a8409eb/0

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]