On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Website Update February

I've updated my website and changed the look of the home page. I'm not quite satisfied, but it is much simpler and easier to use and cleaner, just not as interesting to me.

I need to start working on the Bookshelf page, but I don't have a ftp or html editor so I'll have to ask my webmistress how that works. Again, Bookshelf is quite messy after 5 years.

I still like the gaphics (which I bought so you won't see them anywhere else on the web), and my durius water thing on my banner on my home page, so I will keep those.

But for Bookshelf I like the idea of a graphic of the book (and awards, maybe), all the same size, in reading order, with a brief summary and perhaps a little review underneath.

The other pages had a revamp a couple of years ago and still work for me. About Robin I hate so I never revise it, suppose I should...

May you think more of your writing than of marketing today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]